We have Automation openings in Japan so please check links below:
1. Direct SalesResponsibilities
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how our products meet client needs
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price, and delivery.
2. Program ManagerResponsibilities
- Designing and implementing world class operational capabilities across eco system of distributors, VARs and SI/alliances through alignment of people, process and systems.
3. Sr. Director, BPO SalesResponsibilities
- As the Sr. Director of Sales, you have a proven sales record of successful software sales to the BPO Clients. You are comfortable championing the innovative power of RPA to make organizations more productive and collaborative.
4. Solution Architect/ Sales EngineeringResponsibilities
- The Sales Engineer is responsible for actively driving and managing the technology evaluation stage of the sales process working in conjunction with the sales team as the key technical advisor and product advocate.
5. Sales EngineerResponsibilities
- Conducting POC’s (proof of concept)
- Pre-Sales Consultation to Prospective clients
6. Partner Sales ManagerResponsibilities
- Engage, activate, enable, ramp up and manage partners in implementing solutions in Robotic Process Automation space.
7. Bilingual Sales SupportResponsibilities
- Create Sales Order to ensure timely booking of Orders sold by the sales team.
- Verify legal contracts and products being sold to the customer/s.
8. Sales ManagerResponsibilities
- Take ownership of revenue generation, develop new opportunities, manage pipeline, create and execute account strategies and close enterprise-level deals for new, expansion and renewal bookings.
9. Account ManagerResponsibilities
- As required, the candidate will work with the customer to perform architectural and process health checks of development, test, and or/production infrastructures. This will include identifying and documenting proposed optimizations and best practices to support maximum availability as well as scaling of the infrastructure.
10. Solution ArchitectResponsibilities
- Drive the strategic and tactical roll-out of the solution to enterprise customers.
- Provide training over the web or in-person.
11. Sr. Technical Support EngineerResponsibilities
- Take ownership of incoming help requests from end users and document all pertinent customer information.
- Hands-on experience working with ticketing tools and SLA governed environment.
12. Customer Success ManagerResponsibilities
- Own overall relationship with assigned clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.