Fidel has recently developed Android Applications for customer verification and insurance document collection. With the use of offline Geo tagging, photo security (image water marking), it has benefited over 3500+ users for a quicker, safer customer verification. The mobile app reduced the manual work to a greater extent. Offline Geo fencing helps the verifier to reach “online” even at remote areas.
On the spot verification through integration with OCR, QR code reading technique, increased the fraud detection accuracy. Fidel further plans to introduce offline routing, priority setting functions for increasing the verification work efficiency.
Resolved customer problems:
- Huge reduction in manual verification process.
- Avoid delays in verification
- Enable live verification and live access to collected information achieve high data security
- High level of data connectivity results in to faster fraud detection.
- API based address verification eliminates fake address verification efforts
- More than 3500+ users actively using the system.
- Customer verification even at remote areas
- OFF line Geo tagging
- Photo security (photos stored at app side cannot be accessed/tampered)
- Image water marking to avoid tampering
- Aadhar API validates, PAN card validations integrated
- OCR QR code reading and linking with external systems
- API based address verification
- Predictive analysis
- Digital Signature Capture
- Implementation of CIBIL score check
- Notification to verifier
- Send offline map to verifier (routing function)
- Set priority