Filose, a leading company in Localization and Translation from India and Japan, Participated in Localization World
LOCALIZATION WORLD – Paris
Localization World Paris offered seven tracks of valuable sessions:
- Global Business: Experienced business people provide practical insights for companies that want to venture with confidence into new international markets.
- Global Web: Leading companies, each with an outstanding web presence, offer their expertise for launching and maintaining a worldwide web platform.
- Localization Core Competencies: An introductory track for companies that need to localize, but are unsure where to start.
- Advanced Localization Management: This track, the heart of Localization World, continues to provide the latest information on trends, processes, technologies and influences that shape the world of localization.
- Inside Track: Special format sessions for deepening understanding of select topics and sessions that stimulate collaboration and community.
- Translation Automation: As technology develops and matures, there are increasingly more uses for translation automation. This track explores where and how those uses best fit in to real-world practices.
- tcworld Technical Communication: Sessions in this track will educate technical communicators on the importance of standardization, training, change management and the expansion of technical communication.
Filose participated in the Exhibition and received excellent response from the visitors. There is high interest in Indian Language Localization and DTP. The visitors were very happy to have indepth information about Localization in India.
To know more you can contact at email@example.com
For inquiries, Please Call or Email