A multinational IT services company that provides eLearning solutions.
330 eLearning courses of Class XII Accountancy, Economics and Statistics subjects with 600,000 words which needed to be translated, recorded (voiceover) and integrated (DTP) within a time-span of 2 months and 1 month of support period post-delivery.
- Sourcing a team of language experts, voice-over artists, and DTP professionals to work on the translation of the content, recording, and integration of the courses.
- Limited time-frame to complete the assignment without leaving a scope for inconsistency.
- Identified and on-boarded suitable translators having good Hindi translation knowledge with Accountancy, Economics and Statistics subject matter expertise.
- Developed precise Style-Guide and Glossary to maintain uniformity and consistency.
- Created a schedule of staggered delivery which client approved.
- Arranged voiceover samples and got them approved by client.
- Ensembled a team of 5- on-contract DTP professionals for integration.
- Used SDL Trados Studio software.
- Performed continuous translation and review cycles of Script and
OST of every course followed by client approval on script, voiceover, and DTP integration.
- Continuous monitoring of quality and sharing of feedback between the translators and reviewers.
- Each completely DTP integrated course was reviewed by a linguist as a measure of final quality check and periodic deliveries were made to the client.
Optimum quality translated eLearning courses were created and delivered well within deadlines.