An industry leader in Factory Automation Machine Industry that supplies mechanical components for factory automation, press die and plastic mold components, cutting tools, wiring, and electrical and control components via its catalog and e-commerce sales.
The technical specifications, descriptions of mechanical components of factory automation, press dies, plastic molds, cutting tools, wiring and electrical components were in Japanese that needed to be translated into English.
- To translate a high volume of very technical catalogs of specifications and details with a very short turnaround time.
- Needed resources who were well-versed with technical writing and had prior experience translating such documents.
- Pro-process the data received from client.
- Identify resources with sufficient experience in mechanical and electrical domains.
- Explain client requirements and details to the team of translators.
- Translation was done and sent for review periodically.
- List of queries was created and sent to client for inputs at regular intervals.
- Continuous monitoring of quality, terminology, and queries was done.
- Client feedback was shared with the linguists and the QA team.
- Final quality check was performed before delivery.
With focus on language and language quality, Fidel was able to
complete the project to the satisfaction of the client and within the very
short turnaround time.