ITOM ServiceNow Services
ITOM ServiceNow Overview
IT Operations Management in ServiceNow is a suite of applications that work together to automate operations management within your organization.
ITOM helps you to integrate with existing ITSM platform to gain visibility of your end-to-end business services. It will benefit from the accelerated performance and learn the relationship with your IT landscape. It will also help you to know your service health by setting up self-service capabilities to engage in a multi-cloud strategy.
IT operations Management help the organization to gain visibility of IT infrastructure along with control and maintenance continuously. ITOM process helps in managing the availability of infrastructure and services. Below are the ITOM ServiceNow applications every application perform specific operations.
ServiceNow ITOM Modules
Advantages of ServiceNow ITOM
- Understand how IT infrastructure across data centers and cloud provider’s works together to deliver business services.
- Proactively detect, quickly diagnose, and automatically remediate service issues.
- Automate IT processes and initiate remediation actions to proactively address problematic conditions affecting business services.
- Provide self-service access to cloud resources, automatically enforce good governance and compliance, and gain visibility into cloud costs.
- Integrated ITOM capabilities to ServiceNow IT Service Management to form a complete solution.
Why Choose ServiceNow for ITOM
- Enhance visibility of IT resources - Discover and map services for your IT resources across on-premises data centers and cloud.
- Manage service health - Track and maintain business services with AIOps.
- Optimize cloud spend - Increase agility and improve operational efficiency across your clouds.
Who should use ServiceNow for ITOM?
- IT Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Healthcare Industry
- Manufacturing Industry
- E-Commerce Industry
- Finance Industry
- Government Industry
- Education Industry
- Telecommunication Industry
Fidel Technologies has a dedicated team of highly trained, experienced and Certified ServiceNow professionals supporting the customer through offshore development center setup.
* All fields are compulsory.